Hinomi Warranty Policy
Warranty Policy for Hinomi Chairs
This Warranty does not override your statutory rights that cannot be waived or limited by contract. Consumers are free to make a warranty claim under this warranty. They may also exercise their statutory consumer rights. Note: This Warranty is valid only for chairs and desk you bought via authorized channels (Products). Our authorized channels are (a) the website hinomi.co.uk and (b) any store registered in the name of a Hinomi entity online. Regretfully, we cannot determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels. Hence, we cannot provide warranty service for those products.
1. What our warranty covers ?
Your warranty will be valid for the following duration:
|Parts Covered||Standard Warranty||complimentary Extended Warranty*|
|Skeletal Frame, Wheelbase and Polyamide Frame||10 Years||12 Years|
|Lumbar Support, Central Mechanism Hub, Armrest Mechanism, Castor Mechanism||5 Years||7 Years|
* Simply share a photo/video of your Hinomi on an approved social media platform (FB/Instagram/YouTube/TikTok) to receive a complimentary 2 years warranty extension. Please send your share URL link together with your order number using the Warranty Extension form here to register for extension, after we verify your entry, we will send you a confirmation email to confirm the warranty extension granted.
Hinomi will cover the Products' warranty periods specified above with regard to:
- Missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials leading to loss of functionality in the Products at the time of delivery.
- Failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, and castors.
For each Product purchased, the warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the Product (based on valid tracking details). During the applicable warranty period, Hinomi will repair, replace, or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
2. What does our warranty not cover ?
Hinomi does NOT cover the following under this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, the wear and tear or degradation of mesh, top portion of armrests, lumbar support, exterior of castors, variance of tightness of mechanisms.
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person caused by failure to adhere to Hinomi’s published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in an unsuitable environment or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorised components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain the Product or component according to Hinomi’s published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
- The labor required to replace any defective parts on your Hinomi.
3. How to make a warranty claim ?
- Have your proof of purchase ready. A valid proof of purchase (your email invoice) must be presented for any warranty claim to enable Hinomi to reasonably verify the claim.
- Submit your claims via this contact form to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear photograph or video of the alleged defect, and/or other details we may request regarding the defect. If you refuse to send us the photograph or video that we need to process your claim, we assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
- Upon verifying the defective part, we will ship a replacement to you at our own cost. Clear instructions will be provided to guide you on installing the replacement part. Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, 30 days, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer.
Hinomi reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Hinomi also reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reason to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original. Where Hinomi has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing the specific defective part or material (including the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Hinomi.
4. Limitations of our liability to you ?
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR THE ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES YOU SUCCESSFULLY PROVE TO HAVE RESULTED FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for:
1. Death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
2. Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations.
3. Consumer protection that is mandated by statute and cannot be waived or limited by contract.